8/22First of all, the prices are higher than the other sites.This is the worst company I have ever encountered.

The whole time I was talking to the representatives, I could not understand them at all. I wasn't even sure if they understood me because of their lack of knowledge in the English language. The flight I had switched online to a different time (8:15 am flight to 10:05 am flight), and I was very confused. Because of that, I called to cancel the flight and they made me try to pay 25 dollars for something that wasn't even my fault.

I called in again to try to change it (since it wasn't reasonable to pay 25 dollars) but the whole time I talked to them, none of the people were helpful. I had to wait over 10 min to even get someone on the phone. Then I had to talk to about 4 people who didn't know how to speak English, and had to listen to them trying to steal money from me. It was about 68 dollars for me to switch a flight, when I already paid 174 dollars for my first flight (a flight I did not want), and the flight I wanted to change to was 174 dollars as well.

This made no sense to me in anyway. I kept talking to them to try to make them lower it because of the circumstances and the free cancellation sign that I saw on the ticket.. but none of them cared or even replied in a manner that they were in my shoes. They just kept pressing me to make the decision to pay 25 dollars or 68 dollars for the change.

I even told these people that they were the worst company I have ever dealt with in my life, and they just shrugged it off like the company didn't mean anything to them.... I really want to know who is the owner of this company and tell him all about my experience. I will work my best to get this company down to the ground. Thank you guys for a very bad service and wasting 2 hours of my life today.

8/25 I have already had bad service with this company already.

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I will make sure to post this comment on every single social media and website reviews I have seen. I already had many troubles getting a flight to cancel or change it. I was going to be charged a lot of money for doing one or another, even when I kept telling them how I couldn't pay it off with the situation I was in.

The website changed the flight time on me without me knowing. Even when I told these non-english speaking workers at airtkt about my grief with the company, they responded to me like they didn't care about their reputation or their work. NOW, I checked my flight that I finally was pleased with on the us airways website. ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT MY FLIGHT THAT I PAID 192$ FOR HAS BEEN VOIDED...WITHOUT ME KNOWING.

NOW IT IS MONDAY NIGHT, AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO. I CALLED AIRTKT AND NO ONE HELPED ME YET. I CALLED THE AIRLINE AND THEY TOLD ME TO CALL THIS AGENCY AGAIN WHO HAS DONE NOTHING BUT STEAL MY MONEY AND NOT LISTEN TO MY CONCERNS. I have no idea how to get on the plane anymore.

This was all the money I have saved up fort this flight, and its gone to this flight. I DIDN'T EVEN RECEIVE MY MONEY FOR THIS VOIDED FLIGHT BACK. I NEED TO LEAVE ON WEDNESDAY. SOMEBODY FROM THIS COMPANY MUST OF STOLEN 192$ AND VOIDED THE FLIGHT I BOOKED.

I don't know why they must do such a thing, but never use this website or its affiliates Please.

I beg everyone in the world.Thank you.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Airtkt?

Comments