They have the worst support.Nobody responds properly when you ask for the refund due to a ticket cancellation.

Initiallly when calling for a refund, they blame it on the airline saying the airline did not refund money as yet. The airline has confirmed that they sent the refund nearly two months back and these guys are sitting on my money and not responding to any emails when I ask for a refund. When reaching out to customer service, the moment they know that you are calling to get your refund back, they put you in hold for hours till you hang up. Run like plague !!!!!

I sincerely hope someone sues this company and thrashes the *** out of these morons.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of airtkt refund policy from Airtkt. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Airtkt to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was i wouldnt trust the air tkt, credit card fraud, poor service and long hold wait on phone. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Airtkt for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Airtkt?

Comments

Airtkt
New Delhi, Delhi, India #1052961
Airtkt Verified Representative

We are always here 24/7 to help our customers with their need.In case of refund, there are numerous terms and conditions that we have to follow.

Due to our lowest prices that we offer we tend to have high call volumes and sometimes the customers have to be on hold.

In such cases, you may contact us through email, Social Media support (such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+) and live chat on our website.

Please, write your Agency Booking ID number in the subject line, so we can assist you faster.Email us at support@airtkt.com.

Airtkt