I'm about to book a flight and thought of my last experience with AirTkt.By speaking with many representatives poor customer service I thought this company was a fraud I felt so uncomfortable that I wanted to cancel my booking immediately but was afraid I would be charged and not get anything.

I'm writing this to let you know beware yes they were cheaper but id rather pay more for high quality customer care. I experienced Everything expressed here by customers as well as complaints on Yelp.

As I am looking for tickets I would never use AirTkt again.Every complaint you read is true.

Review about: Airtkt Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Airtkt?

Comments

Another Airbnb debacle-:Mediator" Rafael does not know the meaning of the word mediate or what the "Guest Refund Policy" says. Replay of incompetent Kevin T. Airbnb "I called Airbnb to let them know that I had a signed contract with Ms. Ponga which superseded theirs and any dispute was to be handled my the American Arbitration..." Read more Airtkt - Worst customer support Airtkt "They cancelled our trip because they needed confirmation for our credit card. We sent a confirmation email, but it turns out the didn't receive it so they cancelled the reservation...." Read more Expedia not refunding for room full of bugs Expedia "We booked four rooms, one of the rooms had bugs, ants, and other insects all over. We couldn't stay there with two kids. I contacted the hotel front desk and..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "We had FOUR different vans in two days, obviously indicating they had significant vehicle issues.This culminated in our fourth van breaking down..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more